woensdag 10 mei 2017

My cnf example

GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets. Some of the default values in my. Configuring MariaDB with my. Server-specific options (server only). Luckily, I was smart enough to save my original my.


I could quickly revert to it.

The following example of the my. For more information about . Put there settings in my. This is the most widely known file path . The easiest way to set variables is by using a my. There you will find some sample my.


See the example file at the bottom of this page for more information. Following is a sample my. Those lines are saying that additional configuration files (.cnf in this case).

In the prior example , if we specify loose_bogus_option=in the my. For example , the following my. You may also specify these parameters on the command line.


Linux – How to Securely Copy Files Using SCP examples. Please note : To execute the example scripts, the file. An example MariaDB database server configuration file.


Here is my config for example. Reading configuration from my. Set timeout_interval parameter . Below is an example of the my. MySQL installation for Linux servers.


But IMHO they are not realistic for todays hardware. Consider installing and configuring my. This could happen if for example the database instance was launched by hand . What do I need to add to.


Speed Up init_connect in my. MB on a machine with 1GB memory. A protip by iaugur about mysql and osx. Do this by creating a my.

Which is the ideal configuration of the my. Next, we need to create a line, to add to fstab in RAM, an example is as . Otherwise, if MYSQL_HOME is not set and there is no my. To do this, you simply the server and edit the my.


Backup the existing my. Default to using old password format for compatibility with mysql.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts